RURAL MUNICIPALITY OF SHERWOOD NO. 159
Proposed Bylaw No. 01/23 to amend the Zoning Bylaw No. 18/17 in the RM of Sherwood No. 159
Public notice is hereby given that the RM of Sherwood No. 159 intends to adopt a new bylaw under The Planning and Development Act, 2007 to amend the Zoning Bylaw No. 18/17.
Bylaw No. 01/23 is intended to amend Bylaw No. 18/17 as follows:
– Amendments to refine the discretionary use application procedures;
– Amendments to ensure consistent building setbacks in the RM;
– Addition of specific use requirements for various land uses in the RM;
– Addition of road definitions and revisions to bare land condominium definitions;
– Revisions to the permitted land uses in the rural residential zoning district;
– Addition of permitted and discretionary land uses in the commercial and industrial zoning districts.
The proposed textual amendments of Bylaw No. 01/23 apply to the entire R.M. of Sherwood.
Public Inspection: Any person may inspect the proposed bylaws at the RM of Sherwood Office between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday excluding statutory holidays. Copies are available at cost. The bylaw is also available on the RM of Sherwood website at www.rmofsherwood.ca
Public Hearing: Council will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, March 22, 2023, at 5:30 pm in the Council Chambers at the RM of Sherwood Office to hear any person or group who wishes to comment on the proposed bylaws. Council will also consider written comments received at the hearing or delivered to the undersigned at the RM of Sherwood office before the hearing.
For further information, please contact:
(306) 525-5237 Ext 226
R.M. of Sherwood No. 159
4400 Campbell Street
P.O. Box 40029 Grasslands PO
Regina, SK, S4W 0L3