Request for Traffic Control Device

Residents may apply for an additional traffic control device to be placed on municipal roads throughout the R. M.

Examples of traffic control devices include:

  • Children Playing signs
  • Deaf Child signs
  • Road Impassible When Wet signs
  • Etc.

Applications for additional traffic control devices can be downloaded from the Forms page. Please submit applications to the Public Works Department.

Questions? Contact the Public Works Department at (306) 525-5237.