Request for Approach Construction

Residents may apply to the R. M. of Sherwood to have an additional approach constructed on a municipal road. 

Applications for additional approaches can be downloaded from the Forms page. Please submit applications to the Public Works Department.

Questions? Contact the Public Works Department at (306) 525-5237.