Subdivison Applications

A pre-application meeting may be requested by the applicant to ask questions about the Subdivision application process.   Please contact the R. M. of Sherwood Planning & Development Department at (306) 525-5237 if you would like to request a meeting.

The R. M. of Sherwood is not a subdivision approving authority and therefore all applications to subdivide land are made through the Community Planning Branch of the Ministry of Government Relations.  For a complete guide to the subdivision process, please follow the link below to visit the Ministry of Government Relations website: