Request for “Children Playing” Sign

Policy for the Placing of “Children Playing” Signs

The Rural Municipality of Sherwood supports the placement of “Children Playing” signs and will use the following regulations to govern the placing of the signs:

  1. That the applicant pays for the cost of the signs.
  2. That the cost of the sign posts is paid by the RM.
  3. The RM installs the signs posts and signs on both sides of the road.
  4. Should the sign need repair or replacement the RM will provide the maintenance and the cost of the repair or replacement will be paid for by the applicant.
  5. The applicant will sign an agreement to the above conditions.

If you wish to download and fax in the Request for “Children Playing” Sign, please click here.