Business License

Font size A A A

Do I need a Business License to Operate in the RM of Sherwood No. 159?

No, the RM does not have traditional business licenses.  However you do need a development permit to operate your business.  This includes businesses in commercial/industrial properties and home based occupations/businesses.

Click on the link below to find out more information on Development Permits.

Development Permits

For more information on Development Permits, please contact the Planning Department at 306-985-9414 or by emailing