The R.M. of Sherwood belongs to a number of associations affecting municipal governments. As well, the R.M. holds memberships to certain organizations that focus on topics and issues facing rural and municipal life.
Please follow the links below to visit the websites of a few of the associations and memberships associated with the R.M. of Sherwood.
- Agricultural Health and Safety Network
- Board of Revision
- Canadian Institute of Planners
- Development Appeals Board
- Government Finance Officers Association of Western Canada
- Hudson Bay Route Association
- Moose Jaw-Regina Industrial Corridor
- Regina Airport Authority (R.A.A.)
- Regina Humane Society
- Rural Municipal Administrators Association of Saskatchewan (R.M.A.A.S.)
- Rurals Bordering Urbans Committee
- Saskatchewan Assessment Management Agency (S.A.M.A.)
- Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities (S.A.R.M.)
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Government Relations
- Saskatchewan Municipal Board
- Saskatchewan Municipal Hail Insurance (S.M.H.I.)
- South Central Transportation Planning Committee
- South East Regional Library Board
- TransCanada Trail Committee
- Vale’s Kronau Project Advisory Group
- White Butte Regional Planning Committee
The R.M. of Sherwood is bordered by four rural municipalities. As well, within the borders of the R.M. of Sherwood, there are two urban municipalities.
Please follow the links below to visit the websites of our neighbouring municipalities.